The Nigerian Police Force has reformed its special anti-robbery department, SARS, with new rules given to the division. The agency also gave out the numbers to call incase any of its officials default.
Find below the statement made by the police.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.
REFORMED SARS NEW RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
1. No FSARS personnel is allowed to interfere in any civil matter.
2. They are not allowed to interfere in cyber crime (yahoo yahoo).
3. No FSARS personnel is allowed to conduct a stop and search exercise unless there is a distress call from victims or members of the public.
4. They are not allowed to be involved in commercial matters (debt recovery, landlord vs Tennant issues).
5. They are also not allowed to interfere in any social /relationship cases ( marital matters, boyfriend / girlfriend relationship).
6. THEY ARE STRICTLY FOR ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING CASES!
NOTE: If The ‘New’ FSARS Harass You…Please Contact:
DIG, Department of Operations:
0902 690 0729, 08078662130, 08174041000 – CALLS,
0903 227 8905 – SMS,
0903 562 1377 – whatsapp
Copy and Share widely…