The celebration of the birth of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) among the muslims cannot be over emphasized.
Here are the 10 interesting facts about Him:
1. He was a descendant of the Prophet Ismail the son of Prophet Ibrahim.
2. Prophet Muhammad PBUH was born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in 570 A.D
3. Shortly after his birth his mother died, his father also died before his birth. So he became orphan.
5. During this time his uncle Aboo Talib and his grand father Abdul-mutlib took care of him.
6. At the age of nine he started going on trade trips along with his uncle. He met with people of different nations and religions during those trips.
7. His character was respected by all. People throughout Medina including the Jews gave him the name of “The Trustworthy.”
8. In one of his trips he met a Christian scholar, the scholar said to his uncle that he will one day do something great and I can see it because all the trees, mountains and sea are in the bow in front of him.
9. When he got 25, he got a proposal from Khadija for marriage which he accepted and thus they got married. Khadija was 40 years of age at the time of marriage.
10. For the first 54 years of his life he had only one wife. His only wife till 50th year of his life wa s Sayyida Khadija.