1. Bayero is from Kano State and is the second son of Ado Bayero, the 13th Emir of Kano. the new monarch attended Kofar Kudu Primary School and preceded to Government Secondary School, Birnin Kudu. He studied Mass Communication from Bayero University, Kano and also went to Flying College, Oakland, California, US, before undergoing his National Youth Service Corps at the Nigeria Television Authority, Makurdi.
2. Bayero worked as a Public Relations officer at Kabo Air, before becoming a flight engineer. In 1990, he was appointed Dan Majen Kano and district head of Dala by his father, Ado Bayero, before being promoted to Dan Buram Kano in October of the same year.
3. In 1992, he was promoted to Turakin Kano and to Sarkin Dawakin Tsakar Gida Kano in 2000. He also served as the chairman of the Kano Emirate Durbar Committee. In 2014, the former emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, promoted him to Wamban Kano, thereby, transferring him from Dala to Kano Municipal where he succeeded Galadiman Kano, Alhaji Tijani Hashim as the district head.
4. In 2019, he was appointed emir of Bichi by the governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje.
5. 2020, appointed as the new emir of Kano.