As we kick off the first day of 2023, it is a good time to share some quotes to help inspire and motivate you as you embark on this new journey.
- “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
These quotes can help to inspire and motivate you as you start the new year. Remember, every day is a new opportunity to make the most of your life and achieve your dreams. So go out there and make the most of it!