Russian Lovers Die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning while Having Sex in a Car

Two lovers in Russia have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in their car – and turning on the engine to keep warm, DailyMail reports.

The lovers, known only as Artem S., 18 and Anna D., 20 had only been seeing each other for a few months when the tragedy happened.

Their naked bodies were found in Artem’s Skoda Felicia in a lock-up garage after his family launched a search.

The tragedy happened in the city of Ufa in Russia’s central Republic of Bashkortostan.

Artem, who had dreamed of owning his own car repair business before his life was cut short by the tragedy, was about to graduate from catering college.

Photo Credit: CEN

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *