By Musa Adekunle
The Academic Board of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has released the ND merit list for 2017/2018 session.
Those who chose the institution as their choice and participated in the screening can now check their names if given admission.
The payment of acceptance fee for those offered admission for 2017/2018 session are hereby to pay the amount of thirty-three thousand, seven hundred Naira only including bank charges.
Moreover, the deadline for the payment of acceptance fee for the merit list of ND 1 FULL-TIME is the 20th of October, 2017.
Kindly download the merit admission list and check out your name.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR ND 1 AND HND 1
1. After the admission list is uploaded, Applicant checks admission status by clicking
on the dropdown menu “APPLICANTS”.
2. Applicant inputs the required details i.e. Application Number and Confirmation
3. Applicant generates acceptance fee Invoice.
4. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
5. Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order number to generate an e-receipt for the
acceptance fee payment made.
6. Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
7. Applicant re-checks O/level results details.
8. Cleared Applicants generate School fee invoice.
9. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order Number to generate an e-receipt for the
school fee payment made.
11. Applicant is assigned matriculation number and enabled for Course Registration.
12. Student proceeds to register courses, prints out Course Form and Bio Data Form.
13. Student completes student’s file with the information required, populates file with
documents printed online and submits to school of choice